THE TRADITIONAL SLIDING BAY
The traditional sliding door is made up of two sliding leaves on two rails, which only allows a half opening. In fact, when one of the leaves opens, it is placed in front of the second leaf, to allow passage through one half of the opening. And this function is the same, whether you choose 2, 3, 4 or 6 leaves, on 2, 3, 4 or 5 rails: part of the bay window always remains visible.
THE SLIDING BAY AT GALANDAGE
On the other hand, the sliding bay window opens up the entire opening, whether you choose 1, 2 or 4 leaves. The choice of a bay window is a good idea to be able to furnish the partition in which the sliding glass panel (s) is (are) hidden.
• Sliding 1 leaf
• Sliding 2 to 4 leaves
• Sliding lift
◦ Sliding system with thermal break designed for large windows with a cutaway or rounded aesthetic. There are two versions:
◦ 4500 sliding lifting device that works on a system in which the sashes are mounted with a mechanism that raises them during opening and lowers them when closing. Thus, the closed door is based on upper and lower longitudinal seals to improve its tightness and sound insulation. Possibility of 90 ° angle opening without mullions.
In its monorail version, with a fixed frame and leaf, it has the rail hidden in the fixed part. 4500 sliding in line which allows the design of economical sliding doors of large dimensions.
Possibility of frames:
• Fixed leaf,
• 2 leaves,
• Fixed – leaf – fixed,
• 2 leaves + 2 fixed and
• 4 leaves.
◦ There is the GALANDAGE option designed to allow full opening while completely hiding the leaves inside the adjacent walls. This gives an opening area of 100%.
◦ The stainless steel rail for the sliding of the leaves allows perfect sliding and real longevity of the installation.
◦ Possibility of straight cut or miter frame.
En savoir plus sur ce texte source
Vous devez indiquer le texte source pour obtenir des informations supplémentaires
Envoyer des commentaires